An all inclusive retreat
- Freediving, Scuba Diving, Kite & Windsurfing,
Underwater Dancing, Water Confidence/Swimming (international certificates available)
- Yoga, Breathwork meditation every day
- Private Beach Access
- Clean up dive with locals
- Daily sharing circle and integration
- Private bookings with any of our facilitators for an individual/mini-group session
- Desert night with bedouins
- Boat trip to a hidden reef
- Ecstatic dance with ceremony
- Super healthy and powerful meals catered to your needs, organic and local
- Stay in a Bedouin Camp in a National Park by the Red Sea
- Snorkeling tour of one of the best coral reefs in the world
- Shamanic Ceremony in the desert
- Dolphin Trip with the Dolphin Watch Alliance in “El Gouna”
- Climb Mount Sinai and visit the St. Catherine Monastery
- Private Tour of the Giza Pyramids in Cairo
A Typical Day
7:00am Morning yoga, meditation, breathwork
8:00am Healthy Breakfast
9:00am - 12:00pm Water Activities (you chose out of our six categories)
1:00 pm Healthy lunch followed by free time
3:30 pm Group activities and private sessions in the field of Body, Mind and Soul Activities
6:00 pm Healthy dinner
7:00 pm Evening sharing circle with our somatic therapist
8:00pm Evening activity (Ocean Sound Healing, Ice Bath, Desert Night, Ecstatic Dance)
A fictional universe of Magic
Dahab means Gold in Arabic and is historically a bedouin fishing village. It can be thought of as a remote island, on one side is The Red Sea and on the other is the desert.
With its beautiful diving sites and secret reefs, epic wind conditions and easily-accessible deep water, Dahab has drawn world-class athletes of water sports who train and teach their passions here.
Dahab’s energy and its awe-inspiring scenery holds a magical space for healers, artists, digital nomads and truth seekers of all ages and nationality to connect with themselves and the divine, to find soul-soothing relaxation and clarity of life’s purpose.
The nearest big city is Sharm El Sheikh, a resort city with an airport. Airport to Dahab is only 1h drive. Direct flight options are available from major European airports.
The Wind Farm is the main venue of “The Atlantis Call Retreat.”The farm is specialized in the organization of retreats and offers a yoga deck, garden and a private beach.It’s located in the beautiful Dahab lagoon area and the private setup offers an exceptional location. Shared lounges and massage rooms are available. Rooms at The Wind Farm are shared with other retreat participants. Three yummy and healthy meals a day will be provided.
Food plays an essential role during our retreats. The transformation and enhancement of Body, Mind and Soul requires a lot of nutritions and balanced food. Therefore we work with our amazing chief cook Nada, who has gone through a deep transformation as well to become a conscious chef. Our food is mainly local, organic, vegetarian and nourishing. Past participants reported weight loss as a welcomed side effect of the retreat.
Until 24 of December 2022
Until mid 22nd MARCH
Until 23rd April